To our valued Clients,
While the encounter that you understand and appreciate is somewhat restricted, the wellbeing and security of our faithful guests and hardworking staff members constantly remains our top priority. We’ve been working closely with both local and state leaders, and public health officials to execute comprehensive protocols, even while after all new health and safety instructions. Our staff is educated on the newest protocols, and guests may see reminder signage regarding them during land. Below, you’ll discover the most recent operating instructions.
- The casino will function under the next hours Monday-Thursday: 10am-2am, Friday: 10am-3am, Saturday: 9am-3am, Sunday: 9am-2am.
- Guests can enter just via The Grande Hotel entry, which is tracked by our trained employees to guarantee security and appropriate social distancing.
- All guests and staff members will be asked to have a non invasive temperature test whenever they enter the centre. Anyone presenting a fever at/over 100.4 degrees won’t be allowed to join the facility.
- As stated by the State of West Virginia, all guests and staff members will have to wear a face mask unless knowingly eating, drinking, or smoking.
- Currently, the casino is currently working at 100 percent capacity, nevertheless, all slot machines and table games console will probably be configured to permit for appropriate social distancing, according to the State of West Virginia’s security guidelines.
- Smoking is allowed inside the warehouse part of the casino floor, situated on the second level near Lucky’s Lounge, also in designated places outside our facility, provided that social space can be preserved. The rest of the regions of Mountaineer Casino, for example, resort, will stay nonsmoking.
Mountaineer Casino will continued to follow all of CDC and state/local health guidelines in relation to cleaning and cleaning processes, such as the next:
- The casino will be cleaned and disinfected every night while locked.
- Signage is exhibited through our centre regarding social bookmarking, and suitable health and hygiene tips.
- Plexiglass barriers are set up medially most of slot machines, at all accessible table matches, and in all high volume places to supply safety for visitors and staff members.
- Hand sanitizing dispensers can be readily located through the center.
- High traffic areas along with contact factors will be frequently cleaned and cleaned through the day.
Grand hotel mountaineer casino login Video
Below, you’ll see advice on all currently available outlets and conveniences.
RESTAURANTS, HOTEL & SPA
- The Grand Hotel is requiring reservations seven days per week with restricted occupancy and special housekeeping protocols.
- The Spa at Mountaineer Hours of Operation – Monday: 10am-6pm, Tuesday-Thursday: Closed, Friday & Saturday: 10am-6pm, Sunday: 9am-3pm.
- The Gift Shop Hours of Operation – Monday-Thursday: 10am-7pm, Friday & Saturday: 10am-9pm, Sunday: 10am-6pm.
- Our indoor and outside pools will Stay locked until further notice
- Big Al’s Hours of Operation – Monday-Thursday: 6pm-2am, Friday: 10am-2am, Saturday-Sunday: 9am-2am.
- Gatsby Restaurant & Buffet Hours of Operation – Monday-Thursday: 9am-7pm, Friday: 9am-9pm, Saturday: 8am-9pm, Sunday: 8am-8pm.
- Mahogany Sports Bar Hours of Operation – Friday: 5pm-10pm, Saturday & Sunday: 2pm-10pm.
- LBV Steak & Pasta Hours of Operation – Friday & Saturday: 5pm-10pm, Sunday: 4pm-8pm.
- Center Bar Hours of Operation: Monday-Thursday: 10am-1am, Friday: 10am-2am, Saturday: 9am-2am, Sunday*: 9am-1am (*Alcohol earnings not allowed before 10am).
- Hours of Operation – Monday-Friday: 10am-Midnight, Saturday & Sunday: 10am-1am.
Related casino articles:
- Grand hotel and casino tijuana
- Grand hotel casino port vila
- Is grand casino hotel open
- Grand hotel casino restaurants
- Grand hotel saigon casino login